- Setup EasyMorph project so that it takes, say, input.csv and produces output.csv
- Generate a list of files to process in EasyMorph
- Iterate through this list:
- Take one file from the list and copy it as input.csv
- Run the EasyMorph project
- Rename output.csv and copy it to a designated output directory
Below is an example of a batch file that does exactly this:
for /f "tokens=*" %%a in ('dir /b "%pathInputFolder%*.csv" ') do (
copy /Y "%%a" input.csv
%pathEasyMorph% /c /run "my project.morph"
copy /Y output.csv "%pathOutputFolder%Processed - %%~na.csv"
echo Processed: %%a
QlikView users may look at QlikView Integration example that utilizes the same logic using QlikView loading script.
This workaround is not necessary anymore. Starting from version 1.8 EasyMorph includes iterations, loops and support for multiple files.